Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hard to Say

This is my last post. Hard to bring myself to think that in just a few short months it was all over. All the things I had once hated and was annoyed by had grown on me. All the things I never thought I would get used to, I did get used to. All the things I never thought I would ever miss, I did grow to appreciate and cherish.

Like the clique, "all good things come to an end" my trip must also come to an end. I learned a lot, traveled far and wide and most of all made some really good friends. It was worth it. If I ever had to recommend traveling, I would say do it. Do it despite how scared you are to leave your comfort zone. Do it because there's a whole world waiting for you to find it.

Some of the things I will really miss:
-Spanish coffee vending machines
-food that doesn't taste like preservatives
-smaller portions (so it forces me to eat healthy)
-traveling and seeing "real" history (as some of my European friends like to say us Americans don't really have history)
-hearing a lot of different languages when you enter a room
-how friendly people in Europe are
-running along the beach while watching the sunset
-TAPAS at lizarran
-RyanAir (even though they are the scum of the earth)
-dinner parties because the food is great and the company is even better ;)
-speaking spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment